Why use WonderWorksheets?
The book Animals in the Forest: The Day Terrible Things Came may raise questions for readers.
WonderWorksheets have been designed around the book’s environmental and literacy themes to help readers take their curiosity and thirst for knowledge further.
What are WonderWorksheets?
WonderWorksheets are a booklet* of Environmental and English Literacy project worksheets, which cover:
- reading and discussion questions (comprehension-style questions around extracts from the story), with space to write answers and notes,
- lots of suggested fiction and non-fiction writing activities, including short stories, articles, plays, reports and speeches,
- SPaG (spelling, punctuation and grammar) practice quizzes, including apostrophes, collective nouns and onomatopoeias,
- information, website links and examples for research, with space for notes and sources, and tips on effective search engine research.
WonderWorksheets are perfect for children, teens, young adults, parents, schools, teachers, homeschoolers, home educators, clubs, private tutors, and anyone who cares about the Earth and wants to learn, teach and change the world for the better…
Teachers, Home Schoolers and Parents:
Sign up to my Mailing List for subscribers, and get the full set of ‘Animals in the Forest‘ WonderWorksheets for free (worth £5.99) – it’s my gift to you, as thanks for signing up. Once signed up, I’ll send you occasional book news, event announcements and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time. Subscribe Now!
Can’t decide? Have a look at these sample WonderWorksheets:
Get your complete booklet of WonderWorksheets for free, when you sign up to my subscriber Mailing List. That’s all the WonderWorksheets, yours to download, save and use as you like – worth £5.99! Subscribe Now!
* WonderWorksheets come as one downloadable Adobe Acrobat PDF file. There are 18 worksheets (4 pages per chapter of the book), which come as one 38 page booklet in A4 size pages. As soon as you sign up, you’ll receive a link to download them.